'Over 12 turns, place pieces on a board
to meet the turn/end goals of each, and unlock additional character pieces at the right time to aim for your highest point score.'
|| GAMEPLAY ||
Play the instructional game to learn the fundamentals in context,
then choose from the available game modes to aim for a personal high score.
- A digital Roll-and-write like game via cards with a deck you can view strategically
- Place both pieces on cards drawn each round with various scoring conditions
- Character pieces to unlock, score and plan around at the same time
- Play custom/daily modes that makes it easy to compare and compete with others
- Save an image of your final layout and score
You can always press "?" in-game to review information on how to play.
- You can view this full screen by clicking in the bottom right hand corner.
- You can also visit this page and play the game on mobile.
Breaking ties: If you want to break a tied score,
I suggest using the highest total turn placement bonus
(add the values in the bottom left of each piece at the scoring screen).
|| MOBILE AVAILABILITY ||
You can play this via the itchio interface on mobile, however it's not available directly on those platforms because of the increasing requirements they have, like minimum api giving a shelf life to even free completed game experiences.
|| CREDITS ||
Game Design/Development: Swift Illusion - https://www.midnight-tinkering.com/ | https://twitter.com/Swift_Illusion
Game art: PixelBoy - https://pixel-boy.itch.io/
Music: 龍的交響楽/Dragonic Symphony - http://d-symphony.com