'Over 12 turns, place pieces on a board
to meet the turn/end goals of each, and unlock additional character pieces at the right time to aim for your highest point score.'
|| GAMEPLAY ||
Play the instructional game to learn the fundamentals in context,
then choose from the available game modes to aim for a personal high score.
- A digital Roll-and-write like game via cards with a deck you can view strategically
- Place both pieces on cards drawn each round with various scoring conditions
- Character pieces to unlock, score and plan around at the same time
- Play custom/daily modes that makes it easy to compare and compete with others
- Save an image of your final layout and score
You can always press "?" in-game to review information on how to play.
- You can view this full screen by clicking in the bottom right hand corner.
- You can also visit this page and play the game on mobile.
Breaking ties: If you want to break a tied score,
I suggest using the highest total turn placement bonus
(add the values in the bottom left of each piece at the scoring screen).
|| MOBILE AVAILABILITY ||
You can find this to download and play directly from the Android play store, just as it is here (no ads). However no IOS release is planned because of that platforms complications/barriers, and no longer having this game engines license to make builds with-you should still be able to visit this itchio page on any mobile device to play it, and optionally add the link to your home screen.
|| CREDITS ||
Game Design/Development: Swift Illusion - https://www.midnight-tinkering.com/ | https://twitter.com/Swift_Illusion
Game art: PixelBoy - https://pixel-boy.itch.io/
Music: 龍的交響楽/Dragonic Symphony - http://d-symphony.com